Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Tasting! Naked Juice (Part Of A Triple-Trio of Nakedness)

I already told you about the naked Yoga I did. There’s naked jogging, too (although questionable). And now you can add in some Naked Juice 100% Juice Smoothies for a triple-trio of naked adventures. It’s an on-the-go smoothie you can get in the produce section and its deeeelicious! I do love my homemade fruit smoothies, but I always snag me a Naked Juice at the grocery store to chug down while I shop. (yes, I do pay for it first. sheesh)

Red Machine is my favorite so far.

…and this particular Machine right here contains 13 raspberries, 11 strawberries, 3 cranberries, 1.5 apples, 1/4 pomegranate, 1/3 orange, 1/2 banana, and 7 red grapes (that’s alotta fruit), plus a “boost” made up of flax seed, omega-3's, B &C  Vitamins, potassium and 5 grams of fiber.

Haller-luuu-yah!

Damn, I love this stuff. And how about that “no added sugar” thing? All of its 25 grams of sugar occurs naturally from the fruitiness I listed. I highly encourage you to leave those drinks in the juice aisle alone. Thou shalt cleave to thine Naked Juice instead.

NAKED NOTES

Price Paid: $3.99 for 15.2 ounces (pricey, but worth it)Servings: 2Calories: 170 per servingNutrition label: read it here

Yum UP! to: Food companies who cater to our desires for tasty-healthy foods.

Yuck Down to: Naked’s “Protein Monster” drinks. Those things are a turrrrible. It’s like gulping liquid chalk.

View the complete Taste Test Directory and Fast Food Cheat Sheets.

Get printable grocery coupons in the Yum Yucky Savings Center.


View the original article here

No comments: