Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Finish It Monday: Home Stretch Thoughts

We are in the home  s-t-r-e-t-c-h! Only one week left. While finishing sometimes requires outside encouragement that I hope the Challenge has delivered these in past weeks, I’m scrutinizing myself over how the Challenge could have been even better. ((sigh))

Welp, all that aside, I hope you’ll finish out this final week strong as you look to what lies ahead for you. It’s so dang important that you don’t drop the ball on your goals. There can be all kinds of the challenges and motivation and personalized cheerpeople coming at you from every direction, but the fact remain that it’s still all up to YOU.

Today I’m headed to New York City for that Glamour Magazine photoshoot I told you about. I’ve done this kinda thing before, so why the heck am I so nervous? Eh, I dunno. But I’m sure it’ll be awesome. See you when I get back!


View the original article here

No comments: