Total Pageviews

Monday, September 26, 2011

Sensational Sunday Shots: A 10 Miler and a Sleep Over I’ll Never Forget.

My day in pictures…


Someone had a sleepover!


We blasted music


and I cooked.


Banana Pancakes for the kids (click here for recipe)


I had a Dark Chocolate Banana Smoothie with some spinach blended in. Click here for the recipe.


The baby? Well, he was STILL SLEEPING. I’m not kidding, click here, I wrote about it on Babble.


He finally woke up and DEVOURED breakfast. Today, one of his favorites, Mango! (click here to see pics of his first mango experience)


The kids danced.


And danced.


Little Bean was amused.


I mean VERY amused.


Before we new it… LUNCH! (I had a Cheesesteak Wrap out of leftovers)


Scooby Time! While Mom headed out for her last training run.


That was eff’ing HARD! I feel good now but yikes.. it took everything I had.


When I got back all I wanted was cold fruit and water. SO refreshing!


Someone got a new (well, hand me down) high chair!


Someone else was just chilling ALL day per her usual.


Snack time! (the dip is salmon salsa)


This was a fun first!! :)


Laundry and Football, a fabulous combination.


Some edamame at our favorite japanese steak house.


I had tuna with veggies and noodles.. skipped the rice!


Came home, cleaned up and made lunch. See how much he eats of it tomorrow on GreenLiteBites School Lunch Idea page.


Before bed, a sweet bite with my baby.


And that was my day. (the cat hopped right up as I sat down to work)

I took a lot of pictures today. I cherished every moment. This is why.


View the original article here

No comments: