Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

A Run-less Yet Still Sensational Sunday at Comic-Con

I didn’t get my long run in today for the Half Training. :( No excuses here. I just wasn’t feeling it. I’m going to do my best to get it in tomorrow. I have to carve out an hour and a half for myself, not sure if the baby will last a full 8 mile run.

Anyway, I had a GREAT day. Actually, a great weekend! A little over indulgent in the food department but you’ll have this. Tomorrow is a new day.

Here’s my Sunday in pictures. I’m posting these and then going to bed! I’m exhausted!


A great start to the morning. Brotherly love. :)


Camping out in the hallway as we organize laundry.


A little show from goofy big brother.


More laundry bombing! :)


We had NO food in the house except fruit.


Someone is LOVING his solids!


A little game of war.


A family outing!


Action figure heaven!


How could we not?


The boys were having fun!


We came home and watched Pee Wee’s Great adventure. This was his reaction.


And this was Little Bean’s.


I just had to throw this one in. I love this picture!

After the movie, Little Guy and I went grocery shopping. It took all the energy I could muster. I’m wiped!

Hope you had a great weekend!


View the original article here

No comments: