Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

My Bikini Body Sneak Preview!

Welp, here I am. This is me (about a week ago). I snapped some body part pics to get a good idea of my progress for the Bikini Body Challenge. The camera pretty much tells the dang honest truth.

I’ve been working really hard since the Challenge started back in February. I’ve gone from size Medium to size Small in tops, and my overall healthy living disciplines have been refined. I learned that the disciplines you develop over time are what bring about major, lasting change – not willpower.

So back to the pic: I still have some trouble zones that need fixin’ (my stomach and inner thighs), but the body transformation is on course and getting done! I’ve gone from annoyed with the idea that my stomach and inner thighs in particular would NEVER deflate, to right NOW, where I’m estatically excited that, yes, those areas and can and do lose the fat as I remain consistent in my healthy disciplines.

For those of you who committed with me, I hope you’ve stayed the course because we’re not done just yet. July 1st is my complete bikini reveal, and I will also soon select a grand prize winner of the Body Transformation cash prize of $200.

For those of you who did NOT commit to the Challenge, these 4-months have gone by anyway. Just like the next 4-months will. And the next 4 YEARS after that. Just imagine where you could be today had you started with me back in February??

Look at where I was a few years back before I started doing anything healthy…..

…and me again right now (just for dramatic effect).

…and I’ve birthed 4 child-spawns. Remember that little tidbit?

Although I’ve still got some fat burning and muscle toning to accomplish in this second half of this year, my bikini has been purchased and I’m gonna be rockin’ it just like I decided I would back in February.

Decide where you will be in the days to come. Then make it happen.


View the original article here

No comments: