Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Fit Stanley UPDATE! (pls. read if you want a visit)


(The little FitMan’s first foray into adventure with the Austin Holy Rollers)

Please to know I initially wrote this as a traditional blog post.

Nary a bullet in sight and filled with rambling stories (why I named Fit Stella what I did), musings of love (so so excited you are all on board with this) and stunned admissions of how expensive this has all gotten (color copies, laminating, mailing–who knew?).

I plopped the post away, yanked out, reread and nearly fell asleep when doing do.

Indeed.

It was that FIT’citing.

As a result I give you the short version.   Bulleted for her pleasure:

So many of us wanted a Fit Stanley I’ve created/laminated a bunch.  In addition, I had myriad requests for a female version, so Fit Stella was created by the Tornado born:

Right now we have 20 Stanleys and 20 Stellas  & own FitStanleyProject, FitStanley & FitStella dot com (I told you I was nuts).For now while Ren Man my team of high-powered lawyers double check we arent breaking any Flat Stanley trademarks with our homage we will be using this blog.I will be picking 40 names at random (from todays comments/ the comments on this post), tapping into the Child’s college fund (we dont need no stinkin’ education!) & mailing Stanley & Stella out this weekend.On each laminated figure is an email address.  Please snap one picture, write an 100 word post about your FIT’venture**, send to the email  and mail your FIT BUDDY onward.Yes (obviously) it’s up to YOU what you do with Stella & Stanley and how you pass him/her onward.  All I ask is you dont let them languish in your home like review items on a busy bloggers desk (ohnoshediint.  ohyesshedid.).Yes. Someday I shall be compelled to bore you with the Stella story.  Sadly it’s my blog and that’s the forced audience (until you clickclick) way I roll.  It’s an important one to me.

That’s it!

Comment here if you didnt before and would like a Fit Friend visit.

Comment here if you’re completely perplexed and long for clarification.

Comment here if you commented before and just wanna reiterate your desire.

Comment here if you wanna volunteer to pretty up the wordpress site for this misfit who’s more words than aesthetics.

I shall meet up with you in the comments below.

**Want a longer post to go with your FIT’venture? More pics to illustrate the excursion?  Feel free to link to your blog & continue the FIT’musings there!


View the original article here

No comments: