Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 30, 2010

VitaminWater Zero Go-Go (Multi Berry)

VitaminWater Zero Go-Go (Multi Berry)The first time I tried VitaminWater Zero, I was less than impressed. VitaminWater Zero Mega-C (Grape Raspberry) was not good! But since then, I've had 2 great experiences with the Naturally Sweetened Lemonade Flavored Water and more recently, VitaminWater Zero Recoup (Peach Mandarin). This led me to try yet another variety, VitaminWater Zero Go-Go (Multi Berry).

This flavor is also going in the WIN column. This tastes like a light fruit punch, but more importantly, it DOESN'T taste like Stevia!

NUTRITION FACTS
Serving Size: 8 ounces
Calories: 0
Total Fat: 0%
Saturated Fat: 0%
Sodium: 0%
Carbohydrates: 4 grams
Fiber: 0%
Sugar: < 1 gram
Protein: 0 grams

There is a delicious berry/ fruit punch flavor, plus this flavored water beverage is refreshing and a little sweeter than some of the other VitaminWater Zero varieties. Each 8-ounce serving provides no calories and 100% of the daily allowance for vitamin C, 40% for vitamins B3, B5, B6, and B12, as well as some electrolytes. The sweeteners used are Stevia, crystalline fructose & erythritol.

sponsor
Workout Music Playlists at IntheGym.net

This also has and 10% of the DV for vitamin E and 100 mg of ribose in it which, the label said should be that sumthin' sumthin' to help you get to your daily finish line. I don't know about all that, but I do know that this was refreshingly good, and well worth the $1.25 that I paid for a 20 ounce bottle. I would definitely buy this flavor again and it's now one of my favorite varieties of flavored water.

{Website: VitaminWater Zero}


View the original article here

No comments: