Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

I am the expert of my own body! (video)

Yesterday I was glued to twitter, facebook, texts, phone & email running vicariously with our racing Tribe members.

(Yep. I totally did a link love extravaganza and deleted it. I was pretty damn confident even in my thoroughness I missed *someone*)

I was BEYOND inspired by all of you & amazed at the health issues so many of you overcame (guest post? you know who you are!) to finish your races.

So many of you (see parenthetical above) would not be classified as mainstream ‘healthy’ & yet kicked ass & took names! proved the classification WRONG yet *again* yesterday.

Which brings me to my question for YOU:

How do you define HEALTH?

Is it merely the absence of disease or, as it is for me, is it so much more?

(If youre checking in via a reader there is a video below. It is sixty seconds long. I achieved brevity. Please to thank me in the comments.  Whether youre checking in by reader or *not* please to mock me in the comments for introducing myself at the start. thank you.)

Tags: ,


View the original article here

No comments: