Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Running in Nashville

What. a. day!

I can’t believe I woke up this morning in Nashville and went for a run.

And now I’m home watching Aerial America with the Husband. In between there was a plane ride, some collaboration work with Jen and food, a LOT of food. Between eating at an old Nashville Soda Shop,

Screen shot 2013-08-02 at 11.07.49 PM

and going out with The Husband for dinner, I feel like a blob at the moment. Bleh.

But it was totally worth it. I enjoyed every bite and I never order milkshakes, so I’m glad that when I did, it was the most amazing one ever.

Screen shot 2013-08-02 at 11.10.50 PM

Note: Jen snapped that shot as payback because she said  I’m always taking photos of her eating. To which I said, “We’re always eating!”

It’s hard not to do when you are traveling and there’s so much to try.

Anyway, I just wanted to pop in, share my running video and give an update. Jen and I are working on a Nashville post for TheUnworldlyTravelers. We had fun but it wasn’t what I expected and unfortunately I don’t think it’s going to work for next year’s FitBloggin’ location, which means I’m still hunting! Trying to find the balance of hotel with meeting space in a nice pedestrian-friendly area is proving to be a challenge this year!

OK, off to bed for me. Have a great weekend!


View the original article here

No comments: