Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 8, 2013

LIES, Opinions and 3 Thoughts.

It happened again. My photos are being used to peddle some weight-loss product. Actually this time I think it’s just being used to game the system and get more Facebook followers.

Screen Shot 2013-08-05 at 4.40.28 PM

I don’t want to give them any more attention by linking to them because that’s what they really want anyway. I’ve reported them to Facebook and I’m hoping they take the post down soon.

As if having my photo used without my permission wasn’t enough I have to read the comments like…

First pic is the best

Still has no fashion sense

She looked better at day 15

She looks anorexic

Far too skinny on day 30. Should have stopped at day 15.

She looked the healthiest on day 1 just my opinion

Yet again I’m reminded, everyone has an opinion. Remember my Peanut Gallery post? I was told I was too skinny by one schmuck and another one was telling me I was gaining too much.

*sigh*

I’m just not in the mood for this crap. I have to get 3 things off my chest…

1. I HATE WEIGHT LOSS SCAMS! Especially ones that have to steal photos to sell their $hit products, but really, all of them. If someone is selling you something that promises quick weight loss IT IS A SCAM. PLEASE, for the love of GOD, stop giving these companies your money.

2. I’m so tired of everyone having an opinion on everyone else’s weight. Myself included. I’m guilty. Why do we care so much about how small or big another person’s body is? WHAT is the fascination?

3. In case you are wondering those photos (Day 1 and Day 30) were exactly a year apart. EXACTLY. If you want to lose weight it can be done but you are going to have to do the work. It’s hard and it requires changing your thought process, your eating habits and your lifestyle. I’m STILL figuring it out day-by-day after 8 years. Don’t fall for the gimmicks, they just keep you in the cycle.

OK, I’m done.

Feeling better.

Update: It’s been taken down!!


View the original article here

No comments: