Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

My 2012 in Photos

I meant to get this up yesterday but it just. didn’t. happen. I wasn’t having the best morning and had to intentionally turn the day around. The husband and I actually had New Year’s Eve plans!

We NEVER have New Year’s Eve Plans, not even in college! So it was a pretty big deal and another example how I’m consciously trying to make "travel" a priority.

Anyway, I finally finished it. Below is my 2012 in photos. It’s long but all visual. All photos are listed in order and link to their corresponding post.

neck brace

ZigNano Fly 2

pat on the back

ocean city half medals

tough mudder team shot

Rebel Race 2

Color Run

running for fun makes us happy!

Unprocessed Food Journal Day 1 - dinner 3

pv.body take 4

I hope you had a great New Year’s eve. I’ll be back later tonight with a quick post to kick off 2013!

Peek back in our history thru photos…


View the original article here

No comments: