Total Pageviews

Friday, November 30, 2012

Yonanas Frozen Dessert Ice Cream Maker (oh yeah!)

yonanathumbnail Yonanas Frozen Dessert Ice Cream Maker (oh yeah!)

This thing is pretty awesome. On my recent visit to the Dole test kitchen, I came away uber-impressed with the Yonanas phenomenon.

But what is it, exactly? Yonanas is ice cream makin’ with your favorite fruits. There’s no dairy involved and no sugar required. Just take your favorite fruit, give it a quick freeze for about an hour, then throw it into your Yonana for a healthy frozen dessert that has the consistency of soft serve ice cream.

It literally takes seconds to create ice cream with your Yonana. Watch the full video for the Yonanas demo, plus easy clean up, recipes and key buying tips.

Doesn’t that sound delicious? I’ve made room for my Yonana next to my ninja blender and Keurig coffee maker. Look at me gettin’ all fancy with the kitchen gadgets…


View the original article here

No comments: