Total Pageviews

Friday, November 30, 2012

He Called Me An Old Bitty…

old bitty He Called Me An Old Bitty...

Hungry Husband thinks just because he’s younger than me, he can hurl phrases like, ‘Old Bitty’. I was resistant to my re-naming until I read the definition. Perhaps there is some merit to his semi-slanderous words?

YE OLD BITTY CHECKLIST

Am I Crazy? Eh, maybe a little.

Lame? Only when I’m too lazy to cook, which is most days of the week.

Elderly? Perhaps. I tweezed a chest-hair the other day.

Out of Touch With the World? The settings on the TV remote are way too complicated for me. This is a classic sign of “old people syndrome”. I’m definitely out of touch.

Compelled to Share? Well, ya. Actually, lots of over-sharing going on. Especially about that rogue piece of chest hair(s).

AND NOW IN OTHER NEWS

Today I’m flying out to California to attend the Dole Health & Wellness Blogger Summit at the Four Seasons Westlake. Dole invited me to join them from November 14-16th. Here’s what the event is all about:

dole He Called Me An Old Bitty...“…event will bring together the country’s most influential food, fitness and lifestyle bloggers for two days of wellness-related presentations, nutrition discussions, and other spa and fitness activities. Summit participants will tour Dole’s test kitchens, learn about new products from the Dole brands and get treated to spa and wellness services at the California Health & Longevity Institute facilities. Our goal is to begin a dialogue about the true link between health and happiness.

I intend to ask them about GMOs ya’ll. Will also try to get some cool pics and maybe even some video, and report back with the fanciest highlights.

I’ve never flown this far from home and will miss my Greedy Family. Blogging will resume on Monday, but you can still catch me on Facebook and Twitter throughout the week. See ya soon! xoxoxo


View the original article here

No comments: