Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 29, 2012

It’s back to basics bootcamp!

Im sad this is over:

Summertime us!

September came so swiftly and with it a return to this:

Ahh, first day…

It was only AFTER school started I realized how off-track we’d gotten as a family.

Our sleep schedule was *way* outta whack.

Our foodstuff had, uh, welcomed a bit too much of this type of meal:

It IS Whole Foods pizza!

And Id begun to take for granted all the active play time we had at our SUMMER DISPOSAL:

Summertime rocked!

It took me a few weeks, but Ive realized it’s time for a BACK TO BASICS bootcamp of sorts for my family.

It’s OPERATION BACK TO BASICS and Im chatting about that today over at Attune Foods.

Did you , too, get wonky over the summer?Did you succeed in emerging from the summer unscathed? (!!!)

Id love to hear your thoughts…

I work with Attune Foods as a brand ambassador. The fact I let my fam get all wonky and sleep deprived this summer is all my own.

Tags: ,


View the original article here

No comments: