Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 29, 2012

I’m Planning a Conference and All I Have to Show for it is this t-shirt!

The next 9 Days are going to be INSANE!

Here’s the deal…

Tomorrow I’m juggling The Toddler, conference planning, laundry and Ryan’s first swimming class. Oh and I have a hair appointment. Not quite sure how all that’s gonna work out just yet. yikes!

Saturday, EARLY morning, I’m hoping on a plane and heading to Portland, OR.

Sunday, I’m hoping on a plane and heading home from Portland.

Monday and Tuesday I’ll be putting out FitBloggin’ fires; picking up printed signs, getting back with sponsors, etc., etc., etc., At least I have childcare on Tuesday.

Wednesday is get-the-swag-bags-to-the-hotel day.

Thursday, the fun begins.

Friday and Saturday will be a blur.

Sunday I’ll be breathing a big of sigh of relief and hanging with my babies.

phew!

All I can do is take a deep breath and do what I can, when I can, the best I can.

Right now I’m just trying to keep my butt out of the pantry. I have a huge case of stress munchies happening.


View the original article here

No comments: