Total Pageviews

Friday, September 28, 2012

I’m Not Claiming I’m Extraordinary but…

To be honest, I’m a wee bit overwhelmed… distracted… stressed.

In 2 days I’ll be hosting 300 people at FitBloggin’12.

TWO DAYS.

There is a part of me that continuously asks,

“Who do you think you are?”

Why am I doing this? I’m just a mom. A mediocre blogger. A naive, average, regular girl that still doesn’t know what she wants to be or do when she grows up.

I saw the above quote in Portland this weekend and it really stuck with me.

I don’t think there is anything wrong with “Regular,” except when the only thing that holds you back from dreams/goals/accomplishments is your confidence and fear of being “Extraordinary.”

I have felt that fear for a long time.

I’m not claiming I am extraordinary, but I refuse not to give myself the chance simply out of fear and a lack of confidence.


View the original article here

No comments: