Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Guilty Food Pleasures, What’s Yours?

Our last day was a bust. Cold, rainy and windy. Not how you want to end a week at the beach but we can’t complain. With 3 gorgeous days to frolic in the ocean, a golf day for Dad, 3 beautiful morning runs for Mom and lots of boardwalk strolls we lived it up at the shore.

Today I’m feeling a little bleh from all the junk I ate but I have no regrets. I’m only at the beach once a year and there’s just few things I enjoy here and only here. Jelly rings being one of them. Every year we hit the candy store and each pick one thing. I get 5 raspberry jelly rings. I didn’t think to take a photo of them but they look like this…

I remember my Mom eating them when I was little and now they are my special treat too.

I love them so much but right now? Ugh. They are sitting in my stomach like a stone.

What’s your guilty food pleasure on vacation or otherwise? Is there something you like to eat even though you don’t feel too great afterwards?

Inquiring minds and my bloated stomach need to know. ;)

Thanks Nuts.com for the photo!


View the original article here

No comments: