Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Father’s Day, Transformers, Laser Tag, Golf, and My Little Walker!

Today was truly a Sensational Sunday but unfortunaly I had to celebrate it with a nasty cough.

Since coming home from Seattle I’ve been battling an upper respitory infection of some kind. The last 3 nights have been rough. I’m giving it one more day and then it’s time to call the doc.

The In-Laws are in town for Little Guy’s 7th birthday so I became an omelet factory.

It’s nice cooking for people who like to eat. ;)

As a Father’s Day surprise Grandma brought a box of The Husband’s old toys.

Old Transformers.

He-Man.

Very cool. Everyone thought so. :)

That’s my favorite Father’s Day picture. My boys. :)

All the toy playing was making me hungry so I decided on some fruit and yogurt cups.

I’m trying hard to stick with snacks like that and this…

…and only eating them when I’m actually hungry. Consider this my Non-Weight Loss Weight Loss Goal week. I’m tired of messing around.

Anyway, today was Ryan’s official 7th Birthday Party with his friends.

We had a BLAST playing Laser Tag! I’m not sure if you can tell from the picture but he’s totally sweaty….

…and so was I. That’s a workout!

Dinner was a trip to fast food mostly because I was unprepared to feed 10 people at the house post-party and we had lots of family over.

I had a breast with the skin removed, baked beans and green beans.

I must admit…. super tasty!

After dinner I took the kids to the park so Dad could watch golf with his parents.

It is Father’s Day after all. :)

When we got back all the boys chipped a bit in the backyard.

We all stayed up so late it was snack time! Guess who had some melon…

I couldn’t belive it. He rarely eats fruit and he was pounded the honeydew. So did I. It was good!

Before bed we practiced a little walking.

He’s getting more and more confident every day!

Ok, I don’t mean to cut this one short but I’ve got to go. Long day, tired and The Husband’s falling asleep on the couch. :)


View the original article here

No comments: