Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Wednesday Weigh In: Eat Smart/Snack Less

weigh in -

Down 2.2 lbs from last week. All I kept telling myself since last weigh in was…

Eat Smart/Snack Less

For some silly reason it helped.

Cheesy, I know.

I’m a mantra kind of person.

In other news it’s mid-week of Spring Break. I’ve been home with both boys having a blast, getting work done and in a weird way, relaxing.

Monday we went to a fun tire park

and I made dinner in the crock pot.

Click here to check out the recipe.

Yesterday Little Bean had a front row seats to a soccer game that Little Guy won. As you can see…

I also made a fun new wrap…

I hope to get post it on GreenLiteBites tomorrow. SO GOOD!

Today I took both boys to the gym while I went to yoga. We grilled for dinner. I ran sprints with a friend. Besides a few conference calls, that was about it. See… fun, productive, yet at the same time, relaxing.

I think I’m just in a good state of mind. :)

Time for bed. I have an early morning workout tomorrow!

OH! and I posted the funniest video of Little Bean–I can’t watch it without laughing–and today I shared a wordless Wednesday photos of him walking.


View the original article here

No comments: