Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Wednesday Weigh In: Darn Easter Candy

When chocolate consumption increases the scale number increases. It’s kind of how this whole weight thing works, huh?

In all seriousness, I totally expected a gain. Easter weekend was a calorie fest. No guilt. No regrets. Moving on.

Lots of things to share tonight…

I posted a new Snacktastic Toddler Food Find…

As you can see, he’s double fisting these things. Click here to check them out. Great snack choice!

I also posted a new quick lunch idea inspired by Little Bean. He’s oozing into all my work lately. :)

Click here for the Spicy Chopped Kidney Bean Salad recipe.

Finally, I’m scheduling a chat on Thursday to answer questions about FitBloggin and Ignite Fitness….

If you are a blogger or thinking about becoming a blogger stop by (on twitter) and say hi. I visited the FitBloggin site today and I’m getting REAL excited.

In 5 short months (OMG, it’s sneaking up on me!) I will be here…

Handing out name badges.

wow.

What did I get myself into.. again!

:) Ok, bed time! I’m running late tonight.


View the original article here

No comments: