Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

April’s Fitness Theme: 30 Days of Body Transforming Change

Me on the left: The day I decided I wanted real change.

Me on the right: The results of that decision. I made change happen.

If you don’t like your situation, then stop festering in it. Half-assed-ness will not get you there. When it comes to your fitness (and anything else in life, really), the road to change must be traveled daily.

Will you start with these next 30 days?

Hoping, talking about it, and even planning is not enough. You’ve gotta get down in the trenches and do the actual work to make change happen. Consistently and diligently.

There’s no doubt you’ll deal with discouragement at some points in this process — you’re only human, after all. Those feelings are bound to happen, so just accept it as part of the journey and work through it.

You are NOT weak, but your thirst for change has got to be greater than any negative feelings and thoughts that threaten your progress.

Don’t let the reality of your situation paralyze you into not taking action. And keep in mind that this change you’re in pursuit of may first require you to change your mindset, your attitude and your perspective.

This is a call to action for 30 days of body transforming change. Where will you be 30 days from now? Will you make a personal commitment? Real change starts NOW, so don’t get left behind. 

There are a few good roads to get these next 30 days done, so do what works for you. A handful of you have reached out to ask me for guidance in your own journey. If you also need a little help and want to grab some tips from the healthy lifestyle road that I personally travel, then click here for a snapshot of my own fitness and weight loss plan. It’ll give you details of what I do and how I do it. I’m extremely results oriented. I find what works. I do it consistently. And I get results. Won’t you do the same?

xoxo,

Josie


View the original article here

No comments: