Total Pageviews

Friday, March 30, 2012

It’s this simple and it’s this scary.

“Im sorry. You’re just not a priority right now.”

“Im sorry.  This just isnt a priority right not.”

I saw this post last night before I unplugged for Shabbat and it resonated with me.

And, since Ive rambled here about 2012 being the year I strive to live my priorities, I wanted to share.

The exercise they suggest is an uncomfortable one (the mere thought of turning down an event or experience with the words “Im sorry it isnt a priority right now” causes me to sweat a little.).

The exercise they suggest is one we all do daily when we pretend (to ourselves more than anything) turning something down is about time more than choice.**

I encourage you to read the post.

You know, unless it’s not a priority right now.

**Im sure my Freaky Follicled friend will have  a rant here about her lack of time and how she’d choose to do many things if she had the luxurious life I lead.  There.  Ive said it.   No need to comment.

Pin It

Tags: , ,


View the original article here

No comments: