Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 19, 2012

My Birthday Cake FAIL

my cake

Several things went wrong. One of which, you may have already noticed.

1. Husband got caught up at work (not his fault), so I had to pick up my own cake. Boooo!

2. I get there and my name is spelled all kinds of wrong.

3. The bakery was about to close, so while I could still pick up the cake, there were no actual bakers on duty to fix my name.

The cake made me laugh, so it’s all good. hehehe.

4. I woke up sick on my birthday (and still am), so I pulled out all the Homeopathic stops to combat this miserable germ infestation I’m dealing with. I slept most of my birthday because I felt like crap.

But in happier news! I got awesome presents: Two pairs of Uggs and a Nook e-Reader. YAY! I’ve never had real Uggs before, only Fuggs (Fake-ass Uggs), but now I scored two REAL pairs in one day!

But seriously, the best part about my birthday were the cards I received in the mail (thanks, guys!) and the time I spent with my Greedy Family. That stuff is priceless.

I hope your weekend is in awesome mode!

xoxo,

Josie (not Josetpe)


View the original article here

No comments: