Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

My Favorite Sensational Sunday Christmas Pictures

It’s Christmas! I had the best day ever! Yeah, yeah I ate too much but whatever. I’m not here to whine and cry about it. I’m here to share some photos of my fabulous day. I was too absorbed to do a play-by-play so here are my favorites.

That was actually from Christmas Eve, but I had to share. Everyone’s looking!

The Husband and his Flex Seal. It’s sort of an inside joke. I HAD to buy it for him.

Someone had quite a day. I just love his expression in this.

Someone else REALLY liked shells. He ate all the broken ones!

Side note: For more Little Bean Christmas pictures click here. I posted them on Baby’s First Year.

It was so warm (for December) we went to the park!

My favorite gift. A Mother’s necklace with both boy’s birthstones.

And finally, this year’s ornament. If you’ve been reading for some time, you may know of our ornament tradition. The Husband gets one that represents our year together every Christmas. Click here to read the story and see all 17. Yes that’s how long we’ve been together. We’re OLD! ;)

That’s all I have. I may not post for the next few days. Much family time to be had. I’ll be back Wednesday with my food journal. I plan on picking up my tracker right where I left off.

I hope you are having an awesome holiday!


View the original article here

No comments: