Total Pageviews

Friday, December 23, 2011

Happy Hanukkah!

(What all little Jewish boys & girls hope is found beneath the Hanukkah bush)

Tonight is the first night of Hanukkah.

(Which means we’ve been singing this song for over a month already. And dancing to it.  This time of year it trumps even the Bieber in our domicile!)

I’ve talked before about how we celebrate the holiday and SO much more than anything Im thankful this year will be no different.

I wondered with the start of kindergarten if the Tornado would be more “things” & “stuff” focused this year and ask for toys and treats (she has not).

I wondered with the start of kindergarten if the Tornado would be more Christmas aware and focused and feel the tiny tug of wanting to assimilate (she has not).

Since I can’t invite all of you over for my infamous & potentially yucky famous latkes I decided to give you a different treat.

A piece of myself & glimpse into my life as it’s something I do on a regular basis.

This way we can be together in a virtual sense and nudgeprod each other into staying fit on the go during this hectic season.

I tote mine with me everywhere in case I have a free moment.

I highly recommend hanging them ANYWHERE & squeezing in a quick workout.

As in anywhere. As in git that fitness in where you can! Hide from the family!

They rock to lessen the stress of holiday shopping & returns.

No matter where you do em—be sure to refuel afterward. 

I love surprising random strangers with a dont forget the circuit training! treat.

I adore using them as a way to connect & spend time with the NotSoStrangers, too.

I feel as though Ive connected with so many of you since last year and only grown closer to those I already knew.

It’s not a Big!Oprah!Giveaway!, but it’s something Ive made and, if nothing else, motherhood has taught me homemade gifts are always the best.

No admonishments to like me on facebook  (but feel free to tell me why I should have a fanpage. I have no interest in a fanpage).

No you’d better tweet this post 3675 times to be entered to win.

Just comment if you’re interested and Ill include you in the drawing.

And to my Jewish friends a very happy Hanukkah.

Six winners. All are eligible. Winner announced 1.1.12.


View the original article here

No comments: