Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Phone bloggin’ from grocery. JUICING.

Oh people I’m in
So curious am I.
I’m wanting to juice
(Please not to ask why)

I stand in the aisle
I type with my thumb
I’m looking at veggies.
I feel suddenly dumb.

I wanna concoct
A mixture that’s GREEN
Cram veggies galore
In my V-MixMachine!

Ren Man is IN
Or so say the wife.
(Will this new juicing thing
Cause MARITAL STRIFE?!)

We get fruits galore.
I want VEGGIE BASE
Please to comment below
Leave me LINKS to YOUR place.

Please share with me tips.
Do you juice? Have you long?
Can I convice my Ren Man
It will make him more strong?

Back to the shopping.
Kid you not. I thumb type!
If you leave me FAB TIP
Just come back here I might!**

**please to pretend this rhymes. I be tired of standing near the cucumber misting thingymabobs.


View the original article here

No comments: