Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 30, 2011

my #fitafterfitbloggin update

(was this pic really taken a month ago?!)

Again with the thumbs

Im Phoneblogger McGee.

Id planned me no post

on this Monday you see.

I got up in the dark

FICTIONthoughts in my head.

Stories to write.

Could NOT stay in bed.

Now Tornado’s awake.

It’s still crack of dawn.

Im plopped on the couch.

The TV is on.

It’s tempting indeed.

To think: Man I wiped.

I’ve accomplished some stuff!

Lottsa PAGES I typed!

So I turn to all YOU.

With a check-in of sorts.

Tell me what yer up to

be it solo or sports.

Im committing today.

To hang with the Yee!

(Rodney I mean

It’s YOGA for me.)

Please hit me up

In the comments below.

You still keeping fit?

HOW? LET US KNOW!!


View the original article here

1 comment:

fishfinderkit said...

keto diet for dogs Meal Arrange for Weight Loss: A 7-Day Kickstartamazing! Cue the fireworks! If a ultimate objective is to h lose excess weight, unfortunately, activity only isn’t going to obtain you there-you also have to change what you eat . That does not mean you need to do a cleanse or detox . But it is possible to get a jump on weight loss, the smart and healthy way . Fitbit Dietitian Tracy Morris developed this kickstart one-week meal plan to help her clients see results, fast. Disclaimers: Please don’t try to lose a lot more than 2 pounds weekly, or dip below 1200 calories each day, that may compromise your metabolism .
http://www.cureidea.com/top-weight-loss-diet-pills/