Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 28, 2011

The Weekly Blush

Shenanigans from May 9 - 15 , 2011.

FOOD: Mo meal plan for this week as I got a bit behind but just know that I will probably be having these Spinach and Mushroom Quesadillas for lunch most days - it's going to be a busy week.

Spinach and Mushroom Quesadillas

Coupons.com

FOOD PRODUCT REVIEWS. Last week, everything reviewed had a "Fruity Flavor."


This week in reviews is "Surprise Week" - i.e. no theme, just going with the flow.

Workout Music: Another week, 2 more hot playlists to help power you through those workouts.

Messy Business Workout Playlist Punk Punishment Workout Playlist

Messy Business Workout Playlist for your pop listening pleasure and Punk Punishment Workout Playlist with hot dance and el

Working on mah Fitness: After a weekend's break from running races, it was time for another 5K. I finished it in 25:43 which is a personal best time for me, and I placed 2nd in my age group. More importantly, I felt I was finally back into consistent running - I'm following Hal Higdon's Novice 2 Marathon Training Plan (not actually planning on running a marathon through), and completed week 1 last week.

This week I'm running a trail 5K on Thursday and a 4 mile race on Sunday. And my 1st triathlon is in 2 weeks ... it's a sprint distance (800 m swim, 11.6 mile ride & 3 mile run), but I'm pretty intimidated. I'm thinking of putting it off for a few more weeks because I don't feel my bike fitness is where it should be - but maybe I should just do it and be done ... decisions, decisions.


View the original article here

No comments: