Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Double Wrap Up Friday

I didn’t post a wrap up last friday and I must admit I felt a bit lost. I’m getting a bit dependent on these posts to conclude my week. I can’t believe how much it helps!

I’ve been quite a busy bee these past two weeks. With only 5 weeks to go before baby, I’m trying hard to balance working while preparing. Here’s what I’ve been up to…

I’ve pretty much kept up with my own self-inflicted blogging schedule. I posted two Weekend Quotes, Being Proud, and Less and More, but I doubt I’ll get one written by tomorrow unless I get REALLY inspired. I have a busy day planned; boot camp, a friend’s daughter’s birthday party, Little Man’s soccer game AND a date night with hubby. We are trying to squish a few in before baby. I have a feeling we won’t be going out alone for quite some time come April. ;)

I also posted two podcasts, two Sensational Sundays with tons of pictures, two pregnancy update videos, and two Questions of the Week, What 5 Things Would You Do Everyday? and one of my favorites, What 5 things would you tell yourself? The comments alone are worth re-reading. Love all the life lessons!

Finally, last Friday I posted some questions about how to calculate the new PointsPlus on Weight Watchers and I feel bit less confused. There were some great insights in the comments!

Favorite pic of the week…

Somehow I posted FOUR times. That’s the most I’ve posted in a long time.

I had TONS of fun on @Poop_Butt (<– my slang for the site and twitter name)

Favorite picture of the week…

Nothing. Nada. I need to carve a day out each week that’s devoted to the community but I don’t see that happening until AFTER the baby and the conference.

I’ve shared so much these past two weeks here’s a few of my favorites!

The latest addition to our LEGO mini figure collection. We are quite obsessed.

I experimented with a honey/yogurt cake idea but it turned out like a muffin. I want to try one more thing before I post it. Little man loved it though.. so I may share my initial idea this weekend if I have time.

Posted 3/3 on Facebook.”I’m going with a fitted maternity shirt and totally embracing the belly today.” :)

More of the same. At this point I’m just trucking along and have too many open projects to even wrap my head around anything else. I’m all about the baby, the conference, keeping things fresh on the sites and of course, my family. I am considering registering for a race in June to set a running goal but I’m worried it might be too much too soon. So I’m playing it by ear at this point. Those that have babies know.. there is only so much you can plan. I’m going to be entering reaction mode VERY shortly.


View the original article here

No comments: