Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 29, 2011

CHOCOLATE & VICODIN book release party and virtual book signing

Flyleaf Books

I’m happy to announce that the book release party for Chocolate & Vicodin will take place at Flyleaf Books in Chapel Hill on Thursday, February 17, 2011 at 7pm. That’s the third anniversary of my headache! No, I didn’t plan it way. Sometimes the universe just likes to mess with you like that, or the people who schedule the UNC sports games do. (No game that night!) Stop by and you can meet me, get a signed book before the official release date, munch on some chocolate (no Vicodin, sorry) and ride a unicorn! Ok, all of that is true except for one thing.

I’m also excited to announce that I’m going to do a virtual book signing with Flyleaf Books, the local independent book store. If you want a signed copy of the book, but aren’t local to North Carolina, you’ll be able to order a personally signed copy through Flyleaf Books. You get to support an independent bookstore and I don’t have to mail signed copies out from my bedroom, so we all win! “But, Jennette, I already ordered by book elsewhere!” you say. That’s ok. Most online retailers don’t actually charge you for a pre-ordered book until it ships, so if you want to get a signed copy you can cancel your other order. Or you could buy two copies! (Don’t you want a spare in case you drop one in the bath tub?) We haven’t worked out all the details yet for the virtual signing, so I’d recommend you not cancel your pre-orders until it’s all sorted out and I have a link to give you.

I hope to see some of you in February!

PastaQueen.com is a fascist regime ruled with a benevolent fist by PastaQueen and the macaroni military. Lively discussion is encouraged, but any comment may be deleted or edited according to the whims of your monarch. Please read the official rules of commenting etiquette for more details. Spammers are publicly beheaded and their blood is mixed into our spaghetti sauce. Comments are occasionally disabled some time after an entry has been posted to keep the blog on a spam-free diet.


View the original article here

No comments: