Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Good, Better, Do You Wants the Best Booty?

I have always taken pride in my butt cheeks. They’re genetically modified enhanced because my momma gave it to me. But here lately my weight loss and toning efforts have caused an anomaly to occur.

My booty is getting nicely-rounder. And firmer. And more lifted.

Newsflash! Cardio + targeting toning = reformed butt cheeks.

It is longer myth to me.

And since I consider my butt cheeks an ASSet of great value, I’m ready and excited to focus on the booty s’more. Plus it will make Health-hater’s eyeballs extra happy for booty-gazing at his wife.

Enter my next exercise DVD purchase: Brazil Butt Lift (and yes, you can get it in my Beachbody Shop for yourself or for holiday givin’).

I thought my booty was good (and it was). And then I made it better (like it is right now). But I’m gonna make it the BEST.

When I first saw the Butt Lift commercial on TV, I thought it was gimmick’y. The ass-ologist of a fitness trainer, Leandro Carvalho, obviously enjoys his job as a butt lifter to celebrity stars, and now he wants your booty, too.

So I took a closer look at the exercises in the video. And I like the moves… a lot.

Snippets of the Brazil Butt Lift workout.

(video length: 2 min, 58 secs)

Whether you choose to go Brazilian with Leandro as your DVD trainer, or if you choose to do some butt lifting on your own, I can attest to the phenomenon that your ass cheeks WILL respond to your bootyfication efforts.

So are you ready to focus on your ass, people!? Check out Brazil Butt Lift.

Fitness-farting and wedgies are allowed.


View the original article here

No comments: