Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Food Find: Fuel for Fire: Fruit + Protein

Hey guys! I had a few hours to myself this morning so I decided to get a little workout in at a CrossFit gym just a few blocks from the hotel. It’s called SolCity and they let me pop into their morning class.

They also had a really intriguing product for sale so I decided to pick up a few to review in a quick video this morning …

Please excuse the quality. Not that my other videos have high production values or anything but I recorded this one straight to YouTube. I’ve never done that before.

Let me know in the comments what you think about Fuel For Fire or if you tried them before. I really like the idea of a protein-filled fruit pouch. Great for snacking on the go, or dorm rooms, or office drawers. Places where keeping fresh foods aren’t really an option. 


View the original article here

No comments: