Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 7, 2013

An I’m-SO-Sorry Wednesday Weigh-in AKA Busy Photo Shoot Day!

Hey guys, I’m SO sorry this is late. It makes it even worse that I’m on the West Coast considering it’s “tomorrow” already. Regardless, I’m sorry. I should have had it queued up knowing the day I had scheduled.

And Oh. My. What a day!

I would love to stay up all night telling you about it but honestly I’m exhausted so you are going to get the bullet list version, but before I start I have to ask you a favor. Please forget (or at least don’t mention) what magazine I told you I’ll be in and which show I’m shooting a segment for, OK? I, ummm, really wasn’t suppose to tell you but I did and now I’m doing damage control. So let’s just say I’m working with a major magazine and a national talk show. Mmmkay?

Now that we got that out of the way, this is pretty much how my day went.

1. Morning run. 

I couldn’t help myself. I was up about an hour early and I just HAD to see a little of Hollywood so I snuck in about a mile and a half and caught a glimpse of the Hollywood sign!

1425730_10151776319382876_293881740_n

2. My fellow bloggers. 

I met up with Erika and Michelle and we become instant buddies. LOVE these women!

Screen shot 2013-11-21 at 1.43.08 AM

3 . Interviews and B-roll

We spent about 2 hours recording a little about our backgrounds and some footage for “the show.”

Screen shot 2013-11-21 at 1.46.10 AM

4. Hair, makeup and wardrobe!!

Boy, a girl can get used to being pampered.

Screen shot 2013-11-21 at 1.48.14 AM

I’m wearing boots and skinny jeans! No, you don’t understand — I AM wearing BOOTS and SKINNY JEANS.

I don’t do boots and skinny jeans. I just don’t.

Screen shot 2013-11-21 at 1.51.14 AM

I may have to change my policy. lol

5. Photo shoot!

We did shots in workouts clothes and dressed up, alone and in the group. They even had our before pictures to pose by!

Screen shot 2013-11-21 at 1.52.59 AM

6. Interviews

We sat down and talked for some time. Unfortunately, you will have to wait until February to get the details. :(

7. Dinner

I didn’t take any pictures but I had a wonderful meal at the hotel with all these amazing, inspirational women!

8. CrossFit

I know. I know. I’m crazy but hey, I’m only here for a couple of days and I’m sucking the marrow out of it. So when Paola reached out and told me she was so close, we just HAD to meet up for a workout.

Screen shot 2013-11-21 at 1.57.34 AM

It was an awesome partner workout, too, and we kicked A$$!

9. BED! 

As in right now. I’m exhausted. I’ve been going non-stop since 6:30 this morning and right now it’s 11 p.m. Not to mention 2 a.m. my time. I know sleep is important but sometimes you just need to seize the day!

Now, I realize I’m late but those who are weighing in with me please post your updates! Late is better than never. :) 


View the original article here

No comments: