Total Pageviews

Sunday, December 8, 2013

My Tummy Tuck Consultation: what to expect, the cost, and why it didn’t go well

The idea for a tummy tuck consultation started way before I mentioned it on my Facebook page:

facebook consult My Tummy Tuck Consultation: what to expect, the cost, and why it didnt go well

Yep. I had the consult. But, ohhh my. It wasn’t all butterflies & unicorn dust. My crappy experience documented in the video may not be what you personally encounter, but you’ll still get the gist of what happens at a consult and find out about how much you’ll pay for a tummy tuck procedure. (click here if you want to watch the vid in Youtube)

Subscribe on Youtube to follow my tummy tuck journey.

If you’ve had a tummy tuck, are considering a tummy tuck, had a negative consult experience similar to mine, or have advice to offer to those considering a tummy tuck, please share in the comments. I’ll be sure to document any future steps taken towards a tummy tuck. Please check back for more updates. XO!

v Like me on Facebook

v Follow me on Twitter

v Subscribe to YumYucky on YouTube


View the original article here

No comments: